₹ 4800/- p.p
Duration - 3 Days
Age - 8+
Season - Round the Year
Max Group Size - 20 people
Location - Manali
Grade - Adventure/Leisure
About This Trip
Manali, nestled between the snow-capped slopes of the Pir Panjal and the Dhauladhar ranges, Manali is one of the most popular hill stations in the country. With jaw-dropping views, lush green forests, sprawling meadows carpeted with flowers, gushing blue streams, a perpetual fairy-tale like mist lingering in the air, and a persistent fragrance of pines and freshness – Manali has been blessed with extraordinary scenic beauty. From museums to temples, from quaint little hippie villages to bustling upscale streets, river adventures to trekking trails, Manali has every reason to be the tourist magnet it is, all year round.
₹ 4,800/- per person
Day 01: Arrive at Manali - Explore Old Manali
You will arrive at Manali at around 10:00 a.m. where our representative will be available to greet you. Hop on the vehicle, and get mesmerised with the scenic beauty of Manali as our representative will drive you to your beautiful stay.
Check-in, have some rest then freshen up for a day of sightseeing.
Today we will visit Old Manali, do some cafe-hopping, visit Manu and Hadimba Temple.
Later, Dinner and Night stay at our beautiful stay.
Day 02: Solang Valley - Vashisht - Jogni Waterfall
Wake up early to enjoy the beautiful sunrise. Post breakfast you’ll head towards the beautiful Solang Valley and Vashisht (Solang Valley is full of adventure activities like Paragliding and Skiing). You can also enjoy a Hot Water Spring bath at Vashisth. Later, arrive at the Lodge for New Year Eve’s celebrations by a Bonfire and have Dinner and Night stay.
Day 03: Naggar Fort & Back
Today post breakfast you’ll head out for another day of sightseeing. Today you’ll visit of Naggar Fort, Nicholas Roerich Art Gallery and you’ll head to the Bus Station at Manali for your onward journey back home
- Accommodation in Monks Nest (Homestay)
- Meals include Lunch on Day 01, Breakfast and Dinner on Day 02 and Breakfast on Day 3. Meals will be simple, nourishing, hot, fresh and vegetarian mostly including a variety of Indian and local
pahaadicuisines where ever possible
- Morning & Evening refreshments.
- Professional and experienced staff to cater your needs for the whole Trip.
Neatand clean vehicle for the journey with experienced driver speciallyfor hilly terrains
- Transport from Manali to Manali
- Parking fees and other
tollsand taxes wherever payable
- Cost for Airfare, Insurance Premium
- Travel expenses to reach and return from Manali.
- Any meals or services not mentioned above under cost inclusions
- Additional accommodation, food
andTransport expenses if tourgets delayed due to weather, health or any other reason.
- Expenses for evacuation and rescue operations due to natural calamity, mishaps, injury or any health problem.
- Extra cost incurred due to any unforeseen occurrence landslides, road blocks, bad weather.
- Expenses incurred on account of sickness etc.
- Cost for supplementary service, optional Tours, Up-gradation Charges, and camera
- Cost for service provided on a personal request
- Bottled Water, Soft Drinks, Laundry Charges, Room Service, incidentals or any other expense of personal nature
- Tips to guides and helping staff
- Personal and Medical Insurance.
- Cost for any other service not mentioned in the ‘cost inclusions’ above