Triund Weekend Getaway
Weekend Trek to Triund
₹ 1800/- p.p
Duration - 2 Days
Age - 8+
Season - Round the Year
Max Group Size - 20 people
Location - Mcleodganj
Grade - Adventure
About This Trip
A popular trekking destination in Himachal Pradesh, this salubrious hill entices its visitors with all its natural grandeur and appeal. While in Triund, you can easily gape in the astounding Dhauladhar Range on one side and the charismatic Kangra Valley on the other. While the enthrallment of the terrains, the tricky and tiresome curves on the way makes Triund a true treasure trove for the trekkers, its pristine and soothing ambiance make it an ultimate relaxing destination.
Night camping at the Triund top will be one of the best camping experiences you will ever have. As you continue your trek you will come across some of the best views of the mountain ranges and the dense forest.
₹ 1,800/- per person
Day 01) - Mcleodganj to Triund (2875 metres / 6/7 KM / 4 Hours)
Report at the Base Camp Mcleodganj Bus Stand before 10:00 AM and start the trek to Triund.
It is a beautiful walk through mixed forests of deodar, oak, and rhododendron. Triund is situated on a ridge with a beautiful view of whole Kangra valley on one side and the Dhauladhar mountain range on the other.
Check into the camps upon arrival for dinner and overnight stay in your camps
Day 02) - Triund to Mcleodganj and Departure (6/7 KM / 3 Hours)
Wake up to a mesmerizing sunrise at Triund and check out from camps after breakfast.
Start trekking back to the base camp located at Mcleodganj. Your Trek ends here
- Accommodation [Alpine Tents]
- Good quality camping tents
- Fresh and clean Sleeping bags of very good quality
- Comfortable camping mattress
- Toilet tents
- Professional trip leader
- Meals : lunch, tea, maggi, dinner on day 1 to breakfast on day 2 provided as per schedule
- Porter / Mule charges for carrying camping equipment & rations
- Forest entry charges, permits & Camping fee (if Any)
- First Aid Ki
- Transport (can be arranged by us on request)
- Porter/Mule charges for carrying personal luggage
- Any meals/services not mentioned above
- Any charges for video cameras, sell cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, etc.
- Personal expenses like &ps, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.